my town has been experiencing a huge drought and the first time it really rains in years this fucking happens
TIME TO GO
Given how people generally seemed to like my previous female armor post (save for one comment that argued that criticizing the depiction of warrior women wearing these and stating that in real life warrior women wouldn’t wear anything like that and that these are highly sexualized is slut-shaming of fictional characters), I’m happy to present part two. Originally it was going to be about torso armor, but several people asked for butts. Now, I hadn’t given thought to butts as much, because unlike boobs, that are depicted as existing almost separately from the entire body, butts are more often incorporated into the rest of the outfit.
I’ll make sure to reblog any other continuation of this series :)
Let me also take this opportunity to announce that my Female Armor Bingo, which inspired yana's work, is ALSO getting a sequel! The second card is getting published tomorrow, so keep an eye out for it :)
This is why you guys need Hermione.
omg. please tell me you know.
every goddamn word.
friggen yes best movie
Mid-Season Trailer 1080p
“You can’t just slap Shingeki no Kyujin’s OP vidonto everything.”
-breaks into tears-
OK I DON’T EVEN WATCH SnK BUT THIS IS SO FUNNY TO ME I STARTED CRYING
THIS IS THE BIGGEST FUCK YOU I HAVE EVER SEEN
MOST! EXCITING! COMMENT! EVER!
Uhhh… Why are Mako, Korra, and Bolin nudist beach members in Kill La Kill????
quick anyone who hasnt watched fullmetal alchemist explain this image
do you watch teen wolf? what do you think of the sterek-posey drama?
I have never seen a single episode of Teen Wolf and with all this shit going on, I never plan to.
As far as the drama I keep seeing about Tyler Posey not liking Sterek, good for him for calling fans out on that. It grates my nerves when people watch a show just a for a ship, especially a crack!ship. But I don’t even watch the show, and I don’t like Sterek (namely because of the fandom tied to it).
As an outsider, please realize:
- I didn’t realize women or POC were on the show until the second half of Season 2.
- I did not realize that Scott McCall was even on the show until near the end of its second season.
- By the way people kept bitching about wanting Sterek to be canon and a gay couple on the show, I did not realize there was already queer representation on Teen Wolf until like a month ago.
- I did not know Danny (Keahu Kahuanui) existed until before Season 3 started.
- I didn’t know Boyd (Sinqua Walls) existed until he was gone from the show.
- I didn’t realize Scott McCall was the main character of the show until literally 10 minutes ago. Seriously. I thought people were joking/exaggerating when they said that until I looked up the show description and sure enough, it’s actually supposed to be about Scott McCall.
This is pretty much because all I see is shit about Stiles, Derek or them together. And now I learn Stiles is like 16 and Derek is a grown ass man? Okay.
Nah, any fandom that treats their characters/actors like that can miss me. And Tyler Posey calling them out on that bullshit was like a song to my heart. I hope he does it again and again until they get the message.